Sports Massage Therapy
Worthing, West Sussex
*APPOINTMENTS WILL ONLY RESUME ONCE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES ALLOW. PLEASE SEE MY HOME PAGE FOR FURTHER COMMENT, MANY THANKS.*
Appointment Etiquette due to Covid-19.
Please read this before your future appointment.
Dear all my lovely clients and future prospective ones!
I truly hope that you are all doing ok and that you and your families are keeping safe. It remains a very challenging time for everyone in many different ways but nonetheless, we are getting there.
Personally the lockdown has bought a few personal changes which I would like to share with you.
As a director of a Limited Company, I have not received any financial support during this period and therefore as a result I have had no option than to seek part time employment elsewhere. Rest assured I will still be practicing, but my working hours at S.J.A Sports Massage Therapy have naturally had to decrease. They are as follows:
o Monday evenings 5-9pm
o Friday evenings 5-9pm
Please note that appointments will now only take place at Worthing Leisure Centre (WLC).
The following procedures will be in place during all appointments and will only be lifted in line with Government guidelines:
* Before you book your appointment, please consider your health and those around you. If you or a member of your household/workplace is self isolating, please do not book an appointment. If you or a member of your household/workplace has come out of self isolation in the last week, please only book an appointment in for two weeks after this date. If you or any member of your household/workplace display any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell in any form, please do not book an appointment until recovered. This applies to those who have previously booked an appointment and circumstances have changed; please contact me ASAP if this is the case. To reassure you, I will too be following these guidelines and may have to cancel appointments if necessary.
* As you enter WLC, please use the hand sanitiser on entry (I will also have some in the treatment room).
* Once I greet you from the reception, please follow me to the treatment room where I will ask you to wash your hands.
* I will wash my hands prior to treatment and again after. Which I would also ask you too.
* I will continue to use couch roll which is disposed of after each client and wipe down the couch, taps, surfaces, door handles with antibacterial wipes post treatment.
* This also applies to the new card reader that I will be using (please see further details regarding change to payment method below).
* Please then use the hand sanitiser on departure from WLC.
* In order to reduce cross contamination, I will no longer be taking cash payments and will be taking card payments only going forward. To cover the card transaction fee and rising rent fees that I have tried to avoid for the past 4 years, I have had to implement a new pricing structure that I have kept as minimal as possible.
2020 price list
30mins = £28
45mins = £38
60mins = £48
90mins = £73
FIT4 Member's will continue to receive a 15% discount and FIT4 Employee's will also continue to receive their normal discount.
I know there is a lot to remember and it will seem a bit clinical at future appointments, but rest assured these guidelines are in place to help protect you, I and our families.
I fully appreciate that my reduction in hours may cause delays to regular bookings and for that I am very sorry, but I would rather offer reduced hours then none at all (hopefully you're in agreement!).
Thank you for taking the time to read this mini essay and please feel free to try out my new online booking system by clicking here (when appointments resume) and of course, please let me know if there are any teething problems.
I look forward to seeing you all soon!